Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your booking, a 50% deposit is required. The outstanding amount is required one week prior to arrival.
- The use of the bush villa is exclusive to those who are staying over. Should you wish to receive day visitors, it has to be pre-arranged and a fee may be payable.
- All activities must be booked one week prior to your arrival. Activities will be offered based on availability and minimum numbers.
- Beverages are charged on consumption and payable on departure.
- Electronic Transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- R1000 breakage deposit is charged for the Hayward’s Safari House. This deposit will be paid back within one week of departure. Any damage or loss will be deducted from this amount.
- Cancellation within 7 days before date of arrival, or a no-show – guests will forfeit 100% of the full quote value.
- Cancellation more than 7 days before date of arrival – guests will forfeit 50% of full quote value.
- Should you need to depart earlier than your full stay of your reservation, we may charge for the full original booking.